Effective date: August 3, 2023
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Personal Data: We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Telephone number.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Data
Gallrein for Senate uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide constituent support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news and general information
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Vital interests and legal rights: We may disclose information about you if we believe it is necessary to protect the vital interests or legal rights of Gallrein for Senate, its users, or the public.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Your Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Data. These rights include the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data in our possession. You also have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send you at any time.
8. Contact Us
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.votegallrein.com/contact